Renewable Power Systems offer solar water pumps to the Bendigo and surrounding areas. Our LORENTZ PSk2 systems are our next generation of solar water pumps designed to deliver the highest volume of water across a wide range of lifts. PSk2 pumps perform equally well in irrigation projects and for
PSk2 provides all of the features and functions that larger scale water projects require including a wide range of sensor inputs and inbuilt monitoring and management. PSk2 is also compatible with LORENTZ CONNECTED services for
- Very strong ROI against diesel powered pumping, reducing water production costs and reducing carbon footprint
- Advanced power management techniques to deliver the most water based on the power available
- Comprehensive inputs and outputs to provide a
cost effectivesingle unit solution
- Wide range of products to closely match each application and optimize efficiency
- Fast specification, installation and configuration allow for fast implementation and minimal downtime
- Smart modular product design for simple and
cost effectiveproduct repair
- Powerful inbuilt monitoring and control features provide detailed operational information and simple access to advanced features
- Engineered in Germany using high quality non corrodible materials
- IP54/NEMA 3A corrosion resistant housing
- 0-60Hz motor speed control
- Wide range of inputs to influence pump behaviour
- Integrated monitoring and management including onboard recording of 5 years performance data, smart device access via PumpScanner Android™ App and integration to LORENTZ
pumpMANAGERremote management service
- Inbuilt irradiation measurement and pump control based on power available
- Integration with the LORENTZ SmartPSU for grid / generator connection and power blending
Where possible we strongly support & recommend Australian owned and made products, manufactures such as; Selectronic, Plasmatronic, Latronic, Sun Gate Australia, Soma etc.
Our products have been selected from manufacturers that have a reputation for producing quality and reliable products; they also back up their products and their re-sellers.
Supporting other quality manafactures such as; Lorentz Germany, SMA, Power One, Apollo Solar, Xantrax, Outback Power, Schott, Sharp, Sanyo, Trina and so on.
Registered Electrical Contractor (REC) reg number 27786
Kains Flat, NSW 2850